USB Nugget (ESP32S2)
The USB Nugget is a cute, powerful microcontroller platform that features a screen, buttons, and WiFi support for flexible payload deployment.
Run and edit payloads over WiFi from mobile and desktop devices, or use the quick-select menu to launch payloads at the press of a button. Watch each command execute in real time on the built-in screen, and get instant feedback on your attack from the built-in LED.
The USBNugget mounts as a USB flash drive when plugged into your computer, making it easy to drag and drop multiple payloads to the onboard storage.
The USBNugget is based on the ESP32-S2 WiFi chipset which offers features like:
- USB support, allowing you to drag and drop code to a flash drive
- HID support, allowing you to do keystroke injection style attacks
- Wi-Fi monitor mode in Python
- Support for Adafruit CircuitPython
Some projects the USB Nugget supports:
- nugget.dev USB Nugget OS - HID attack platform
- https://github.com/RetiaLLC/Nugget-SSDP-Phisher SSDP Phishing Demo
- https://github.com/RetiaLLC/DamnVulnerableNug Damn Vulnerable Nugget Webapp Hacking CTF
- https://github.com/RetiaLLC/RubberNugget-CircuitPython - RubberNugget - CircuitPython HID Payload Injection
https://github.com/RetiaLLC/S2-Nugget - CircuitPython Sample Projects
Want to update your Nugget?
^ Chrome, Edge, & Safari browser updater
Got a Nugget question?
Join our Discord server to ask a question, share your projects, & connect with our community!